Dames de Véracité
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

13 Things a Burglar Won't Tell You

Go down

13 Things a Burglar Won't Tell You Empty 13 Things a Burglar Won't Tell You

Post  Greeny Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:00 pm

13 things a Burglar Won't Tell You

8 More Things a Burglar Won't Tell You

1. Sometimes, I carry a clipboard. Sometimes, I dress like a lawn guy and carry a rake. I do my best to never, ever look like a crook.

2. The two things I hate most: loud dogs and nosy neighbors.

3. I’ll break a window to get in, even if it makes a little noise. If your neighbor hears one loud sound, he’ll stop what he’s doing and wait to hear it again. If he doesn’t hear it again, he’ll just go back to what he was doing. It’s human nature.
4. I’m not complaining, but why would you pay all that money for a fancy alarm system and leave your house without setting it?

5. I love looking in your windows. I’m looking for signs that you’re home, and for flat screen TVs or gaming systems I’d like. I’ll drive or walk through your neighborhood at night, before you close the blinds, just to pick my targets.

6. Avoid announcing your vacation on your Facebook page. It’s easier than you think to look up your address.

7. To you, leaving that window open just a crack during the day is a way to let in a little fresh air. To me, it’s an invitation.

8. If you don’t answer when I knock, I try the door. Occasionally, I hit the jackpot and walk right in.

1. Of course I look familiar. I was here just last week cleaning your carpets, painting your shutters, or delivering your new refrigerator.

2. Hey, thanks for letting me use the bathroom when I was working in your yard last week. While I was in there, I unlatched the back window to make my return a little easier.

3. Love those flowers. That tells me you have taste … and taste means there are nice things inside. Those yard toys your kids leave out always make me wonder what type of gaming system they have.

4. Yes, I really do look for newspapers piled up on the driveway. And I might leave a pizza flyer in your front door to see how long it takes you to remove it.

And more....Smile
Greeny
Greeny
Empress

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2009-03-09

Character Sheet
Health Points:
13 Things a Burglar Won't Tell You Left_bar_bleue25/10013 Things a Burglar Won't Tell You Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Helping Value:
13 Things a Burglar Won't Tell You Left_bar_bleue5/10013 Things a Burglar Won't Tell You Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

http://looneybin.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down